Press Release: Libertarian Party of Georgia Outlines Policy Strategy for Upcoming Legislative Session
Atlanta, GA January 5, 2022: The policy committee for the Libertarian Party of Georgia, headed by former state representative, Ken Pullin, has prioritized several key issues on which to focus efforts for the 2022 legislative session.
- Medical Freedom: Protection for the rights of individuals to make their own informed, medical choices free from government coercion.
- Criminal Justice Reform: Abolishing civil asset forfeiture, reducing prosecution of victimless crimes, ending sovereign immunity, and expanding expungement.
- Second Amendment: Statewide constitutional carry.
- Elections: Rectification of ballot access laws and adoption of ranked choice voting.
- Education: Promotion of school choice initiatives including elimination of mandated curriculums.
- Military: “Defend the Guard” legislation which prohibits federal deployment of Georgia National Guard without a formal Congressional declaration of war.
- Healthcare: Elimination of regulation that creates artificial scarcity and drives up prices.
About The Libertarian Party of Georgia
The Libertarian Party of Georgia is a state affiliate of the national Libertarian Party. “The Party of Principle” strongly opposes government interference into personal, family, and business decisions, believing that all Americans should be free to live their lives and pursue their interests as they see fit as long as they do no harm to others.
Information and Press Inquiries:
Elizabeth Melton Gallimore, Executive Director
Libertarian Party of Georgia