1. The Libertarian Party takes action to reduce Big Government.
Not just analysis of what’s wrong with Big Government. Not just news about abuses and increases of Big Government. Direct action to make government smaller than it is today through elections.
2. The Libertarian Party is working to dramatically reduce Big Government spending, taxes, debt, regulations, bureaucracies, foreign meddling, and invasions of our personal freedoms. Not “reform” them. Not “replace” them. Certainly not add to them. That’s what Democrats and Republicans do.
The Libertarian Party and its candidates are working to shrink Big Government. What will this leave? Individual liberty and a small, constitutional government that is limited to defending our lives, liberty and property.
3. Without the Libertarian Party, the pro-freedom activists in the two old parties stand no chance.
The Libertarian Party gives liberty-lovers within the Democratic and Republican Parties the juice they need to effect change. Neither of the two old parties will budge without the threat of a small-government competitor.
4. Libertarian candidates take liberty all the way to the General Election.
The Republican Party is especially notorious for working against and defeating its own small government candidates in primary elections. This was on display at the 2012 Republican national convention where party operatives changed and bent the rules to deny Ron Paul delegates their hard-earned right to nominate their candidate from the floor.
In contrast, most Libertarians make it to the general election to challenge Big Government – when voters are listening.
5. The Libertarian Party is consistent and principled.
Libertarians work for everyday taxpayers, workers and voters – not Special Interests. Not to be part of the machinery of Big Government. Not to get government jobs. Not to grab “our share” of the goodies.
Make government small, allow free markets to thrive, uphold personal liberties and keep our nation at peace. This will produce economic prosperity, safety, and opportunity – and make possible widespread, generous charity.
6. The Libertarian Party is the greatest liberty recruiter and educator in America. Every election year.
The Libertarian Party is the premiere political organization in America for going well beyond “preaching to the choir” and awakening ordinary Americans to the possibilities of liberty.
Libertarian candidates reach everyday voters and taxpayers who never read liberty literature – and don’t even know it exists. Libertarian candidates show how low taxes, low government spending and much less government authority make life better for Americans.
In 2012, over 15 million votes were cast for Libertarian candidates by voters who liked what they heard and said “Yes” to liberty.
7. The Libertarian Party is the best-leveraged liberty investment in America.
In addition to providing all the above benefits at a bargain price, the Libertarian Party is the most efficient and effective alternative party to the Democrat and Republicans. Ballot access is the key to legitimacy in elections and to challenging the Big Government status quo. For decades, the Libertarian Party has jumped through hoops to place more candidates on the ballot in more states and at the lowest average cost of any political party in America. Highly cost-effective activism for liberty.
7 cents a day gives you all these benefits – and more. Member Include: Membership Card –
For just $25 a year your membership gets you voting rights at conventions AND you’ll receive a personalized membership card – bumper-sticker and a Gadsden Flag (while supplies last).
Make your low-cost, high-leverage investment in liberty. Join the Libertarian Party Today!